Andrew L. Treger
- Personal Injury
- Childhood and adult sexual abuse cases
- Catastrophic injuries
- Wrongful Death cases
- Automobile accidents, including motorcycle and commercial vehicle accidents
- Uber and Lyft cases
- Bicycle and pedestrian accidents
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist matters
- Premises liability and sidewalk defect cases
- Animal attacks, including dog bites
- Nursing home negligence and elder abuse
Andrew L. Treger is a partner in the law firm of Baer Treger LLP. A Martindale-Hubbell AV® PreeminentTM rated litigator, ranked at the highest level of professional excellence, Mr. Treger has successfully litigated a wide range of matters on behalf of plaintiffs in the areas of personal injury and sexual abuse.
Mr. Treger is a member of the State Bar of California and also licensed to practice in the United States District Court, Central District of California. He is an active member of the Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles.
Mr. Treger received his J.D. from the University of California, Los Angeles School of Law in 2005. He received undergraduate degrees in economics and psychology from Emory University in Atlanta, Georgia in 2002.
- University of California at Los Angeles School of Law, Los Angeles, California
- J.D. - 2005
- Emory University, Atlanta, Georgia
- B.A. - 2002
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- AV Preeminent, Martindale-Hubbell
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles, Member
- California Employment Lawyers Association, Member
*AV®, BV®, AV Preeminent® and BV Distinguished® are registered certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer-review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell peer review ratings fall into two categories — legal ability and general practice standards.