Eric G. Rudin
- Senior Associate
- Personal Injury
- Childhood and adult sexual abuse cases
- Catastrophic injuries
- Wrongful Death cases
- Automobile accidents, including motorcycle accidents
- Uber and Lyft cases
- Commercial vehicle accidents
- Bicycle and pedestrian accidents
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist matters
- Premises liability matters
- Animal attacks, including dog bites
- Products liability
- Nursing home negligence
- Elder abuse
Eric G. Rudin is a senior associate in the law firm of Baer Treger LLP. He currently focuses his litigation practice on cases involving childhood and adult sexual abuse victims as well as general personal injury victims, representing the aggrieved. Mr. Rudin has been with the Baer Treger LLP since 2010, successfully litigating a wide range of matters.
Mr. Rudin received his J.D. in 2009 from Loyola Law School, Los Angeles. He received his undergraduate degree from the University of California at Los Angeles in 2004. He speaks English and Spanish.
Mr. Rudin is a member of the State Bar of California and also licensed to practice in the United States District Court, Central District of California. Mr. Rudin is a husband and father who enjoys coaching basketball, writing, and playing golf.
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, California
- University of California at Los Angeles
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- Selected to Super Lawyers Rising Stars, 2015 -2019
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles, Member