Eric G. Rudin
Eric G. Rudin is an associate in the law firm of Baer Treger LLP. He currently focuses his practice on cases involving personal injury and employment law representing plaintiffs.
Mr. Rudin has been with the firm since 2010 successfully litigating a wide range of matters in the personal injury and employment law fields.
Personal Injury Areas of Practice
• Catastrophic injuries
• Wrongful Death cases
• Automobile accidents, including motorcycle accidents
• Commercial vehicle accidents
• Bicycle and pedestrian accidents
• Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist matters
• Premises liability matters
• Animal attacks, including dog bites
• Products liability
• Medical malpractice
• Nursing home negligence and elder abuse
• Childhood and other sexual abuse cases
Employment Law Areas of Practice
• Sexual harassment
• Discrimination for disability, gender, age, race, national origin, or sexual orientation
• Whistleblower protection cases
• Wrongful termination
• Wage and hour violations (employee misclassification, meal and rest breaks, overtime, other labor code violations)
• Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) violations
Mr. Rudin received his J.D. in 2009 from the Loyola Law School, Los Angeles. He received his undergraduate degree from the University of California at Los Angeles in 2004.
Mr. Rudin is a member of the State Bar of California and also licensed to practice in the United States District Court, Central District of California. In his spare time, Mr. Rudin enjoys coaching youth basketball, writing, and playing golf.
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, California
- University of California at Los Angeles
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles, Member