- Automobile Accidents
- Motorcycle & Bicycle Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Faulty Medical Device & Pharmaceutical
- Public Transit Accidents
- Sexual Abuse
Tracy Baer has represented Plaintiffs in personal injury cases since 1986. He has worked successfully on cases across the country and statewide throughout California in serious injury cases. He has been recognized by his peers as one of the leading practitioners in his field as a California Super Lawyer.
Mr. Baer is a graduate of Brown University, the University of Southern California, and Loyola Law School. He was admitted to the California State Bar and to Federal Court Practice in 1984.
His practice focuses on automobile accidents, motorcycle and bicycle accidents, premises liability cases, traumatic brain injury cases, faulty medical device and pharmaceutical cases, and defective sidewalk injury cases.
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, California
- Brown University
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- Super Lawyer, California Lawyer Magazine, 2009
- Recipient, American Jurisprudence Awards, Corporations and Evidence
- America’s Top 100 Personal Injury Attorneys, 2019
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles, Member